Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Darin's Thomas Party

Darin turned 3 in May! Yeah, I'm a little behind. He loved his Thomas that came with his cake. He guarded it with his life. I couldn't have pulled this off without good friends. Him and his friends had fun running around the train track that I laid on the floor with masking tape - that resulted in sweat and sore quads. It was lots of fun for the kiddos. We love our little Darin!


3 comments:

Owens D.C. said...

Happy Birthday kiddo!

Victoria is right behind ya. I love the train cake ;)

Hope you're all well!

christa said...

Those kids had so much fun at that party, the track was genius! Way to go Stenson!

Geoff and Janene said...

That cakes rocks! I love the masking tape track too! That's some super mom love. I wish we lived closer to you, your boys are so squeezable cute!