Father's Day is a great day to honor our fabulous men in our lives. I hope Jared had a great father's day. He truly took on the father role and helped out tons on his supposively "day off". He cleaned up on a Jeopardy game in Elder's quorum and had his lasagna and bread sticks meal. He took a nap with Luke and we played a game that tested his knowledge of his boys. It was fun to go back in time and remember some fun memories. I am grateful for the wonderful husband that I have and the awesome father that he is and continues to progress to be. Thank you Jared for having the desire to be a father and embarking on this wonderful journey of parenthood with me.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Fatherhood
Father's Day is a great day to honor our fabulous men in our lives. I hope Jared had a great father's day. He truly took on the father role and helped out tons on his supposively "day off". He cleaned up on a Jeopardy game in Elder's quorum and had his lasagna and bread sticks meal. He took a nap with Luke and we played a game that tested his knowledge of his boys. It was fun to go back in time and remember some fun memories. I am grateful for the wonderful husband that I have and the awesome father that he is and continues to progress to be. Thank you Jared for having the desire to be a father and embarking on this wonderful journey of parenthood with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment