Friday, June 19, 2009

Lego Creations

Rees loves to build with legos. I'm always impressed with the things he comes up with. He's always tweaking them and rebuilding and looking at pictures and trying to build what's in the pictures. I told him that I would post a blog with some of his lego creations. He is very inventive and I love that he can let the creative juices flow with his medium of legos. Rees you are amazing!

Rees and his legos, notice the book in the background.


His lastest creation, a Star Wars ship.


He built a home for some of his legomen. I love the flat screen TV and the cups on the table.


A look out post, a truck and a ti - fighter.


Rees can usually be found bent over his legos like this.


He even his kind enough to build small creations for his cute nagging brothers.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Those pictures look so familiar. We have the kids dump the legos and other toys on a towel or blanket for easy cleanup too. Love seeing the kids be so creative.

Owens D.C. said...

Watch out Donald Trump, maybe he's the next famous builder or even better he could design a Temple one day. He is very talented :)