So this is for my awesome family. When my oldest brother turned 30 my other brother gave him this shirt as a joke. Well, the joke never stops there, not in the Snyder family, the eldest past it back when the next brother turned 30. It miraculously kept showing up when the next sibling would turn 30. Without skipping a beat I checked the mailbox on my birthday and there was a package from my closest older brother. Yeah! 30 and better than ever baby! Now I get to hang on to this beauty for 8 years for my baby bro! There is rumor there is a 40 shirt in the rotation now!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Tradition
So this is for my awesome family. When my oldest brother turned 30 my other brother gave him this shirt as a joke. Well, the joke never stops there, not in the Snyder family, the eldest past it back when the next brother turned 30. It miraculously kept showing up when the next sibling would turn 30. Without skipping a beat I checked the mailbox on my birthday and there was a package from my closest older brother. Yeah! 30 and better than ever baby! Now I get to hang on to this beauty for 8 years for my baby bro! There is rumor there is a 40 shirt in the rotation now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
please wear this the next time we are togther.
Happy 30th! It's great to hear from you. I keep thinking that we need to get together. We are currently in Utah. When we get back let's get together. Your boys are very cute (I mean handsome!)
Post a Comment