Yep, I'm back to my roots. I embraced my natural brown hair that has darkened over the years. I just couldn't keep up with the blond anymore, so this was the next best thing. This isn't the best picture, but hey this is what you get.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so a Shade shirt :) I mean really come on I have yet to see a bad picture...ever!
I too have been light brown since before Victoria came because I knew I couldn't afford it, the time wouldn't be there, and really I wasn't living in CA anymore and people care way less about things like that back here :)
The darker seems to make your eyes pop as well...looking good!
I love it. You look so cute and tiny!
ps. Brunette is where it's at. Blondes don't have more fun, they just pay more to get their hair done. :)
Post a Comment