Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Potty Time!
Darin is now officially potty trained! Yeah!!! He finally showed an interest and we went with it. He just said, "I want to go in the big toilet and wear underwear." Sure let's do it. The first couple days there were a few accidents as he tried to figure out his bladder control. With some help of some starburst treats he caught on and has been great since! We are still working on keeping the pull-up dry at night but he'll get it. He got to go to the store and pick out some underwear, he picked out Thomas the Train. This is him holding it in front of the toilet, don't worry he's not going. I told him to smile and we usually get this half-eyed wink grin, it's pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations Darin. You are the cutest popeye I've ever seen.
Such a relief to have only one in diapers. Yeah!
Post a Comment