Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lego Mania

Rees loves to build and build with his legos. He often asks us to take a picture so he can destroy his creations to start to build more. So many ideas in his head I suppose. He still amazes me with what he creates. Some of his latest...

He built a city on mountains with different bases. I believe he was going for star wars planets.

One of my favs - BYU football vs. CSU. I like Bronco Mendenhall in the back ground coaching.

Another fav - the podium from General Conference, with Pres. Monson speaking. If you click on it you can see his 5 o' clock shadow.

Rees and his battle ship with a separate base behind it.

Not quite sure, but I think it was a knights dungeon where they tortured and killed - yeah, they checked out a book on knights and found the "weapons and punishment" page. Yes, that is a man hanging to death from a chain.

This is a city train station. The train in red and white pulling up to the stop.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Love the creativity!

Geoff and Janene said...

Wow. He's a talented kid. Civil engineer here we come