
Jared and I celebrated our tenth, yep, tenth anniversary last weekend. Ten years of school, callings, four boys, road trips, family events, graduations, moving, laughter, sports activities, and lots of love. Jared commutes to Eugene so we decided he would come home a little early and we would go out to eat and then to a Know Your Religion event at the church and then go home to watch a movie. I had the babysitter lined up and everything was ready. Jared called and said the car wouldn't start. I love our luck. After trying for an hour to locate jumper cables he finally tried to jump the car and it still wouldn't start. I was trying to track down a local mechanic and he called me back and said, "I tried again and it started!" Someone did want us to be together for our anniversary. He made it home and we tweaked our plans a little and had a good time. I love you Jared and all the little surprises that pop up in our lives that we face together.
2 comments:
Congrats!! =)
I love that picture of you! I was just about to email you and ask about the car then I thought I should check your blog first. I'm glad it worked out eventually. Um..I love what you are wearing! How do I get cute enough to pull that off? You look so beautiful!
Style tips for your frumpy sister?
Post a Comment