Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Traditions

I realized that I didn't take too many pictures of our vacation, I'm not so good to whip out the camera. I got a few fun ones though. This is our Christmas Eve tradition at the Stenson home. We always have the grandkids do the nativity. And grandma and grandpa always give out matching pjs for the kids. We had soo much fun seeing siblings and cousins and grandparents!!


Luke is Josepeh, Rees & Darin are kings and Tagg was just trying not to freak out with all the new faces. My favorite character is Jared's brother who was the donkey and he handcrafted some buck teeth and ears to complete his costume. Love it.



Most of the cousins sporting their new pj's. So fun.

1 comment:

Owens D.C. said...

I love big families and you guys are no exception :) Loved the Christmas Card so thanks for thinking of us. We haven't quite gotten ours out...aggh life took over with the swine flu making the rounds in the house. Anyway, you guys look great and glad you had a wonderful Christmas!