Friday, January 15, 2010
G&G Fun!
I love grandparents! I didn't know my grandparents too well, we would visit them here and there but I was one of the younger grandkids and now they all have past on. I love to watch my kids with their grandparents and really appreciate the relationships they have with them. In Utah we stayed at my in-laws and it was good for the boys to get to know them a little better. One night they decided to have a grandkid sleepover. They first took them all to their church and played glow in the dark football and basketball and had marshmallow wars with marshmallow guns grandma got for Christmas. They had soo much fun. Then they came back and fed all of them dinner. Then they all got ready and watched some movies had hot chocolate and crashed on the floor together. What fun! Thanks grandma and grandpa for your patience and for you making that such a fun night for the kids! (all the moms and dads went out to dinner together :)
Grandma told them to go downstairs and pick out a spot to watch the movie. I went down to grab something and found all the boys piled up on "grandpa's chair" pretending like they were sleeping. Silly boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looked like a ton of fun. Especially the marshmallow wars.
Post a Comment