Friday, February 26, 2010
Birthday Boy!
It was Jared's Bday last week! He slept in had a good breakfast and headed to school to tackle his dissertation. Darin, Tagg and I picked him up and took him out for lunch. He then came home to his requested dinner of lasagna and breadsticks. We laughed how his day revolved around food. :) We gave him presents after dinner. The boys each found or made something and wrapped it up for him. Jared is holding the sucker that Darin took from his Vday stash and gave to him.
In the middle of opening presents, Luke decided to rain a little on Jared's parade and said, "I just lost my tooth!" His first one mind you. So of course we had to stop and awe over the momentous occasion. Upon looking at it I noticed that his permanent teeth were already coming in! Needless to say I yanked the other loose one 2 days later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Jared!
Post a Comment