Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Sugar Fest

In our house our Easter baskets are hidden and the boys have to find them to get their stash. The boys hurried down the stairs and quickly started hunting.

Tagg was kind of clueless, but found his basket first in the open cupboard on the E-center (with some pushing and "Tagg look!" from older brothers.) He went straight for the eggs with candy in them.

Rees found his next inside the dryer. He looks so thrilled doesn't he?

Darin finally calmed down from the excitement to look around for his. He found his between the couch and the piano.

Luke then was determined and found his with the tupperware in the lazy susan.

Here they are all checking out their loot. Rees was the only one to figure out their were eggs in their baskets each with a piece to a map. Upon which they followed through the house upstairs in the bathroom cupboard to find one more basket with a DVD and more eggs for them.


Since Easter landed on the same day as General Conference, we had to have our traditional GC breakfast of donuts and chocolate milk. Hence the sugar fest. (Rees pulling the trekie sign thinking he's cool.)

Tagg loved the chocolate icing on the donut! It was a fun relaxing weekend to enjoy GC and have Easter. We had an Easter dinner with just us and lounged. It was good times.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Looks like a great time.

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Hi Stacey!!!! I'm so glad you found my blog. Your boys are adorable. I can't wait to keep up better!

Geoff and Janene said...

I love the map idea! You are such a fun mom! I thought Easter and General Conference together was the best combination!

Michelle said...

OHMYGOSH Stacey!!! I found you while browsing rachels blog. So, so, SO fun to find you!!! 4 boys, thats awesome! I have 3 boys and 1 little pink princess who gets doted on by her 3 big brothers (and mommy and daddy, too). Check out my blog when ya get the chance. I cant wait to catch up with you. Where are you guys living at now?

my blog:

http://surrounedbyguysandlovinit.blogspot.com/

Camille said...

Stacey!!! Michelle told me that she had found your blog via Rachel's. What an ADORABLE family you have!!! Your 4 boys are just precious!!! I have 1 boy, and 3 girls...yes, the opposite of Michelle!!! LOL!!! My blog is private, but here is my e-mail, so just e-mail me your e-mail, and I will send you an invite!! Can't wait to catch up after 10+ years!!!

sillycamille@yahoo.com

~Camille