Monday, June 21, 2010
Grandparent Fun!
We had both sets of grandparents come for Jared's graduation. Jared's parents went to the park with the younger boys and got to see Luke's school play. It was fun to see them. My parents stayed a few days after graduation to hang out and do some fun things....
Rees and Luke had separate school parties at parks so we crashed both and had some fun. Grandma helping Tagg down the slide.
The next day we took the boys out of school and we headed to Eugene. We went mini golfing and played some arcade games. The boys had a blast! Grandpa is trying to show Darin what to do. Darin was a bit crazy with the whole idea.
The boys finally found a easy game for only $.25 and they could get many tickets. They worked til they got 50 and bought some candy with it. We later went to McD's for lunch then hit the $1 movies and saw Wimpy Kid.
The next night we went to a Corvallis Knights game and had some fun. The boys and us had so much fun with our parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look s like you guys have had some great visits! I love your parents! Tell them I say hello. :)
What fun visitors.
I love your parents! Want to trade??? Just kidding!
It was so good to see you guys and your parents. I'm glad the boys had some good play time with them.
Post a Comment