Friday, June 18, 2010

Jared's PhD Graduation!!

Jared did it, he got his PhD and graduated officially!! It was a really nice day and both sets of parents made the trip up for the celebration. Yeah Jared!

Half of the crew patiently waiting for the graduation to start. Jared's brother, Garett was kind enough to come down for it as well and helped entertain the kids.

The other half. Tagg didn't really like being there. Grandmas both finally took him out near the end.

Here are the PhD's and Masters degrees sitting in the middle of the pack. Jared is sitting to the left of who I called Red Riding Hood, the guy in all red right in the middle of the pic.

Here's the overall view of everyone. There were so many!

Look for Red Ridding Hood and Jared is next to him being hooded for his Doctorate.

I filmed the actual presentation of the degree this is him following Red back to his seat.

There he is Dr. Jared Stenson! I should have got a better side shot to see his long hood.

Our proud family, Rees so excited for Dad or to be out of the stadium. :)

With the parents, they were so awesome to come and support us.

The brothers, Jared and Garett.

I was proud of Jared so I laid one on him, I threw the leg pop for dramatic effect but it looks like I'm kicking Darin in the face, I thought that was funny.

Our good friend Ronny also graduated with his doctorate and had to get a pic.

The Dr.'s and their wives.

Tagg made a new friend with Uncle Garett.

Our parents took us all out to eat at Red Robin.

We got to go outside and it was actually pretty secluded and nice. It was a great graduation!

3 comments:

E B said...

Congratulations, Jared! It doesn't seem 5 years since we got our master's. But at the same time, it does. We both have two more kids! Good pics, Stacey.

Owens D.C. said...

Congrats times ten!!! Hands down favorite pic is the one where you're planting the big kiss...so cute :)

Michelle said...

What a great accomplishment! Congrats to your hubby and you! We all know it takes 2 to pull that off. :)
And I TOTALLY love the foot pop pic! Best pic EVER! LOL!