Day 1 - On our way
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
And it Begins....
We had a 2 1/2 week vacation to Utah from the end of June to beginning of July. It was fun, tiring, jam packed full of stuff, lots of family, tears, joy and of course laughter! It was soo much fun. I will try bit by bit to post about it. I know this is like watching a missionaries slide show when he comes home, no one really cares as much as you because you experienced it. So skip over if you will as I post for posterity and for the sake that I have it on record. Enjoy!
Day 1 - On our way
The boys convinced Jared to take them up to the bridge while I stayed with crazy boy - Tagg. They are on the right side of the bridge.
Day 1 - On our way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bummer!!! We were in Utah about the same time!! I would've LOVED to have seen you and meet your boys!! I love Multnomah Falls!! Michelle took me there when I was visiting her years ago when she lived in Oregon. Beautiful!
I need to blog about our trip too!! Hopefully I get to it sooner, rather then later!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment