So I have to insert my nightly experience. I let the boys sleep on the air mattress together downstairs. At 4:30am I am woken up by Darin complaining that Luke's head is on his pillow. Really?! He insisted I help move him over. I wake up and go downstairs and haul Luke over, waking Luke and Rees in the process.
I return to my bed tossing and turning because now I am awake. I grabbed a book and headed to the boys bed to read and not to bug Jared. I finally fall asleep and thankfully sleep in. I awake to the sound of glass breaking! Really?! That got me up and I went downstairs to see three boys in the kitchen trying to get a full breakfast going and Luke is standing on the counter with plates in hand and staring at the broken glass he knocked out of the cupboard! Really?! We quickly clean it up and begin to start our day! Love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They just need Charley to help them get the dishes down! At least they were trying to let you sleep in and be independent. 8)
I would have loved to hear what would have turned out had the glass not broke...eggs, french toast, pancakes :)
Post a Comment