Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Fair

Slowly but surely I will catch up on our summer...at the beginning of August my friend Andrea and I took our kids to the County Fair. We went on kids free day. We looked at animals, saw a magic show, went on a few rides, looked at the different booths and grabbed a treat. It was a fun, hot day.

The kids stopped to see some animals in the reptile area.

Dinosaur ride.

Luke and Darin on the kiddie roller coaster. I'm bummed you can't see their huge grins, but by chance only you can see Avery and Rees in the background watching.

Rees and Avery on the air balloon ride.

Tagg was a good boy in his stroller and we all shared an elephant ear for a treat. Ok, mom got a deep fried Snickers bar, just to say I tried it. Got to love carni food!

Posing at the reptile area. They were pretty tired and hot by the end.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun day!
And how crazy is this, but Camille and I had the exact same stroller! Did you get it when you had Rees? We both got our's with our 1sy babies, too. She picked her's out without remembering that I had the same one. Too funny. :)

Cami said...

Gotta love the fair, especially the food.

Camille said...

Now that is some good summer fun!!! I love the fair!! We are hoping to go to the LA County Fair when it is here in a few weeks.
And I hear ya about trying to catch up on summer blogging...I am waaaay behind! Ugh!