Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Impromptu Car Wash
Rees was a little bored when he was playing outside and asked if he could turn the hose on and fill up Darin's truck with water. Sure, whatever...then he said, hey Darin lets go wash the car (mind you they were using the truck as the bucket and a broom as a scrubber). I told them to wash Dad's car and borrowed a bucket and real scrub brush my neighbor had. I gave them some soap and they went to town.
Soon the whole neighborhood was wondering what they were doing and all wanted to help...er spray the hose wherever.
I just let them go for it. They did an awesome job. (love the snow boots Rees and Darin are sporting)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is awesome. My kids love washing the cars too.
What fun! And I LOVE the snow boots! The summer when my oldest Nathanael was 3 years, he wore snow boots and this way-too-big red hat EVERY day. I have no clue where the boots even came from. We are in So Cal, we dont need them. Hand-me-down from someone. But man it made me laugh. Still does.
How cute!!!! Fun summer days! When do your boys go back to school? My girls start back tomorrow....I'm bummed about it and think summer is just waaaaay too short now days!
So much fun, wish we could do that with the girls, but it's way too stinkin' hot and well, think they could wash a tall suv?
Post a Comment