Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Portland Fun

Baby steps, I'm slowly catching up on the summer...We went to Portland for the day to visit with Jared's bro, Garett and girlfriend. We got to see their cool artistic apt. and then headed downtown for some sight seeing. We walked through Saturday's Market, which was overwhelming and fun all at once.

Hanging out at Sat. Market. I like how Garett is talking to Tagg. :)

We took a walk down the river front and over a couple bridges. It was a pretty skyline over the river.



We then let the boys get wet at the fountains.

Luke was apprehensive and Tagg loved it!



Darin jumped right in too, I love the Daisy Duke look. Garett & Brittney treated us to lunch. We rode the Max train back to our car and then got some ice cream right before we went home. Yumm. We had a lot of fun in Portland!

Garett & Jared.

We then took the boys to the Lego store which they love, love, loved! We gave in and let them get a set to share. We had a fun day, thanks G&B!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Looks like alot of fun.

Owens D.C. said...

Jealous...I love love Portland!