Monday, October 4, 2010

What goes around comes around



About two years ago Rees had two loose front teeth. After wiggling and twisting I pulled the first one out. Then the next day Luke and him were wrestling and Luke kicked him in the face and knocked out the other. Crazy boys.

Now flash to the future. Luke has two loose front teeth. He wiggled and twisted and it stuck out (for his school pics as well). I finally convinced him I could pull it out, so I did. He was so excited to have it out. The next day, no joke, he ran in and said he was playing with friends and wrestling no doubt and his friend kicked his face on accident and out came his tooth. He couldn't believe it. I reminded him that's what he did to Rees. He lost it in the grass but the tooth fairy still delivered. Now he has a cute toothless grin. What goes around comes around, I guess.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Haha!!! So funny!! Actually... loose teeth just gross me out!!! My Chloe has a loose tooth right now, and WILL NOT let anyone touch it!! It is so grossing me out!!

Andrea said...

I love those toothless grins. Kelsey's teeth are missing in her school pictures too!