Sunday night we lit our pumpkins and passed out candy in our pjs. It was a pretty good Halloween!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween 2010
Ok, I have to confess, since this is my blog, I don't love, love Halloween. It always seems to stress me out, getting kids costumes on, food ready, tons of walking, cleaning up pumpkin messes. Although it has it's bright spots....with that said we had a pretty good Halloween.
We started gutting out pumpkins Monday night for FHE. I'm not ambitious so we only did two. That was plenty for me.
Saturday evening our ward had a potluck and trunk or treat and then a carnival. The boys had so much fun. I didn't get the camera out, I was busy chasing a dog.
I took this of Rees after we left and completed his costume with a bag of cheetos. He was a couch potato or Jared said, him on a Saturday morning. :) This was all Jared and Rees' plan. They did a good job.
Half way through the potluck Tagg realized their was a dog head on his back, and thought it was fun to cuddle. He was funny. He was excited to take off his costume and actually play with the dog.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't love Halloween either. It seems kind of strange to me that we dress up and beg for candy. Ben told me if I was scared I could just stay home and pass out the candy. :) Your boys looked so cute! I loved the pumpkins. We are lazy and just paint our pumpkins! I don't love the pumpkin gut mess. :)
I couldn't agree more about all the unwanted extra stress holidays create. This year I tried to sit back and take some deep breaths. Many past holidays me and my anxiety which turns in to "grumpy mom" can ruin a fun time. But really, I need more practice! :)
Post a Comment