Monday, November 8, 2010

Infinite Hope

Some friends and I went up to Portland over the weekend and went to Time Out For Women, put on by Desert Book. The theme was Infinite Hope and the different ways we can find hope in our lives. There were amazing inspirational stories and music. It was fun and uplifting and glad we made the effort to do it. It was a great pick me up and helped put my problems in life into perspective. A special thanks to my hubby and friends who helped make this weekend happen! And my bro who got us a good deal on hotel rooms. Us girls had a blast spending time together and being uplifted at the same time!

2 comments:

Camille said...

So fun!! I went to one with my oldest sister, Klare, 2 years ago in San Diego! It was so wonderful!

P.S. Love your earrings and necklace!!!

Geoff and Janene said...

I'm jealous :)