It snowed last week here in Oregon. Snow is so rare that they canceled school and had a Snow Day. It kind of makes me laugh, but people in Oregon really don't know how to drive in snow so it's all for the better I guess.

Pic through the window.

Tagg venturing out.

The neighborhood kids were all out trying to build snow forts and snowmen.

Darin.

Rees not wanting me to waste his time with a pic.

Luke on his hands and knees pretty much the whole time, just sliding around in the snow.

Tagg not wanting me to put his hood on.

Much better.

My snow boys. I wanted to take a pic of inside the house but didn't - it looked like a winter clothing store tornado. They are already hoping for more snow.
2 comments:
So cute! I love kids enthusiasm for snow. I love that they canceled school.
I love it when it snows here too. I wish it did more often.
Post a Comment