Monday, November 15, 2010

Musical Rooms

With all boys we have played musical rooms for many years. I think Rees has shared a room with everyone at this point. Tagg and Darin were sharing a room and waking each other up at the crack of dawn, so Darin has been sleeping on the floor in Rees and Luke's room for about a month. I finally made up a plan to switch rooms all around and get rid of the playroom and with that comes a complete mess and lots of work...

Jared and the boys taking down the bunk bed to move it downstairs.

These pics remind me of Hoarders...the house was so destroyed as we went through toys, papers, trinkets, and you name it.





After many hint drops and putting his own room on his Christmas list, Rees finally got his own room with the desk and video game TV. He is soo excited. Decorations still need to come.

Tagg's room, pretty much has most of the kiddy toys, so he loves it.

Luke and Darin's room downstairs in the old playroom. They love it. Now we'll see how it goes with friends coming over and playing. It was a lot of work, but I think it will work out well for the boys and split up some fighting situations. :)

2 comments:

Geoff and Janene said...

good for you. That looked like a ton of work. I'm impressed.

Andrea said...

I've been avoiding this, but trying to decide when to give Kelsey her own room