Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Do You See What I See?

Darin got glasses last week! One of his eyes is really off, so we got glasses to hopefully help him see and improve his eye function. Since it is only one eye, he can see fine with the other one, so he pretty much hates wearing his glasses. It is an hour to hour battle. We are just trying to get him used to them and hopefully he will eventually like them and see a difference - haha. He is pretty cute though.

He loves Superman and we joke around that with his glasses he is Clark Kent.

3 comments:

Cami said...

The kids saw him with them on Sunday. They thought he looked so cute. I told him I wear glasses too and they are the coolest. Probably didn't help but I tried.

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Aw! So handsome!

Geoff and Janene said...

He looks so stinkin cute. I hope the battle is getting easier