Monday, January 3, 2011

Boys Singing Performances

I apologize in advance for the lack of picture quality on the next few posts. Apparently I don't know how to focus with an old camera and I didn't edit any.

The boys had a singing performance at school at the beginning of December. They only sing lame seasonal songs because we can't celebrate Christmas openly or sing any Christmas songs. Darin and I went and I tried to get their pics but there were a lot of people and the lighting was not good.

Luke with his class singing. He's the one in the white shirt with the creepy glowing eyes.

Rees chit chatting with is buddy Mason.

Luke is in the middle there but sorry it's totally blurry.

Rees singing with his class.

The boys also sung with the Primary at the ward party. My boys are hiding behind everyone. yeah, they don't like the limelight. Although Rees loved the song they sang and took it upon himself to learn all 5 verses. (The Nativity). He even sang it as a solo for us at FHE!

No comments: