Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Man

It was Jared's Bday last Friday. I have to say it wasn't a very spectacular Bday celebration. I didn't do a very good job. He leaves at 6:30am for work so I got up and made his favorite breakfast and he was off to work for the day. I set up a babysitter and once he came home we headed back out to Eugene (where he just commuted from) and shopped at Best Buy for his present. I knew what he wanted but needed him to help pick it out. We got him a wireless router and an external hard drive. Exciting! We then headed to Chili's to eat dinner which was a little disappointing so we stopped at BK for a whopper on the way home. I didn't even take a pic, there were no wrapped presents or cake since we are going to do that part next week with his brothers. So this post is dedicated to my man and all the things I love about him.

Many think Jared is so serious but if you know him well enough he can be pretty silly and is super funny and I love it!


He never wastes an opportunity to teach our boys, he is always talking about how something works or asking them questions to get their minds working.

He is super brilliant. He got a BS, MS and PhD all in Physics! He loves to learn and is always pursuing new ideas. He is one of the hardest workers I know. He has always provided for our family and when he gives you his word to do something he follows through.

He always spends some quality time with his boys. He reads poems and scriptures to them every night.

He is always trying to get to boys outdoors and do something new and encourage them to take an adventure.


He loves our Savior and the gospel and studies it till exhaustion :)


He embraces the fact that he has all boys and knows that wrestling is a must in our home and loves to challenge the boys.


Jared is a good man, a great involved supportive father, loving husband, loyal friend, excellent brother and son and I love him very much! Happy Bday Jared!

4 comments:

bjarnason family said...

Happy Birthday Jared! We sure do miss you guys. Come visit soon! If you come this summer we'll have a surprise for you!

Camille said...

Others thinking your hubby is so serious, yet he is really fun and silly is JUST like my hubby!!!
He sounds like a great guy, Stacey!! And he is so lucky to have such a great wife and Mother of his children as you are!!! I love the individual pictures of your boys on the side of your blog!!! Each one of them are soooo cute!!!!

Geoff and Janene said...

What a sweet post. Happy Birthday Jared!

Tiffany said...

Funny, the scriptures have the same effect on me. I am so happy that you love my brother because I love him too.