Monday, March 14, 2011

Bday Celebration with Uncles

Jared and his brother Tyler have birthdays 2 days apart in February. Last week we invited his two brothers to come down for some birthday dinner and fun.
Of course 2 uncles + 4 boys = crazy wrestling, ball throwing, Wii playing fun. Luke and Tagg are taking it to Uncle Tyler by dumping all the balls on his face.

Uncle Garett talking to Jared and taking Wii turns with Rees.

More craziness. Tyler's girlfriend watching all this unravel from a far.

I made a dinner of Tyler's choice and a dessert of Jared's choice. They both shared in the candle blowing. I love Jared's face. :)

Blowing out the candles. We had fun catching up with them, they are some great guys. We went up to Portland last week to see Uncle Tyler in concert live. It was amazing! Some very creative talented boys.

1 comment:

www.raisinglemons.com said...

Oohh! I'm jealous you got to go to the concert. I'm glad you take care of those boys out there.