sorry about the pics I don't know how to take pictures in an enclosed space with bad lighting.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Swim Lessons
Luke and Darin needed some physical activity besides teasing and beating each other up so we put them in swim lessons. It's been about a year since we had them in them. They were excited to head back to the pool. It worked out perfect with Jared working from home on Tues. & Thurs. Rees stayed home and babysat Tagg while Jared worked and I got to read while at the pool instead of trying to keep a 2 yr. old from jumping in. We all win.
Luke's back kick.
sorry about the pics I don't know how to take pictures in an enclosed space with bad lighting.
sorry about the pics I don't know how to take pictures in an enclosed space with bad lighting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These kids are so cute!
Post a Comment