Friday, April 29, 2011
Sweet Boys
So I'm biased but I think my boys are pretty great! I'm extremely blessed to have the kids I do. They are sweet, good boys. They make me laugh, scream - lets be real, smile and never cease to amaze me.
Darin hates his patch and Rees one day said, "Darin how about I wear a patch with you?" Are you kidding me...every one needs a loving supportive older brother. So I taped a piece of paper over Rees' eye and off they went to play old school Mario. Now whenever I say Darin you need to do "patch time" he says, "I want to wait til Rees gets home." Jared calls them the Patch Brothers.
Tagg is just cute and makes life fun, and wanted his picture taken. :) His favorite phrase if he's mad at you is "you shush and go to your room!"
After a long day at the soccer fields Tagg fell asleep on the floor. Rees thought it would be funny to copy him. So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You do have great boys!
Your boys are so cute! How sweet of Rees to wear a patch like his younger brother! And I totally cracked up over Tagg's phrase. Too funny!
You do have great boys. We sure miss them. Ben still talks about his best friend in Oregon Darin to whoever will listen. We will need to get them together sometime and have their pictures taken with their glasses on.
So so cute!!!! I could just eat your little Tagg, he is soooo adorable!!!!! What a sweet big brother Rees is!!! And my Tucker loves to snuggle with me and play with my hair...I love it!
All four of your boys are so gorgeous! You look like you are having a great time being a mom!
Post a Comment