Thursday, May 26, 2011
Franklin Fine Arts Night
The boys had a fine arts night at their school last month. It's where they get to perform all their songs they have been learning and present all their artwork for the year that they have worked on in art class. (warning these pictures stink).
Luke & Rees right before we left. They threw a fit that I made them dress nice, heaven forbid, and then later that week Luke was wearing button up shirts to school, he liked it. :)
Tagg insisted on taking his pic. And this is to document how cute he is because the rest of the night he was a total nightmare, screaming, crying, I wanted to beat him.
They had the younger kids perform first so the parents could swap out, too bad we had to stay the whole time for the older kids too, it was long. Here is Luke waiting for things to start.
Rees waiting for his turn. My zoom was working from further distances as I slowly made my way further and further back in the gym due to a crying 2yr. old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe it! Tagg can SMILE!!!!! How well I remember those days. Someday, Tagg will grow up and then he will be coming home from his mission and you will be where I am!!
Post a Comment