Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Father's Day 2011
Father's Day kind of snuck up on me this year. I woke to make Jared and everyone a big breakfast before our early church. Rees said it was the highlight of his day, apparently cold cereal is not hacking it for that kid. Tagg had been sick and we were going back and forth whether to take him to church. Jared embracing Father's day to the fullest stayed home with him, since I had a new calling to tackle.
After a meal of requested lasagna and breadsticks the boys presented their activity they had been working on. We played a game show of "Guess Your Life." Jared was the chosen contestant and the boys acted out scenarios of moments that they remembered about Dad or things they appreciated that Dad did. It was pretty humorous, I wish I took some more pics but I was the host of the show. Some of the things they acted out were Father's & Sons camping, going to his work, going to the zoo, teaching them piano and science, making them good breakfasts, and playing football. They did a great job and Jared guessed them all. :)
At the end he got his prizes for winning the game...which were his gifts and all his cards. (Darin is holding my microphone).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your boys sure do think up fun and creative activites! So cute.
Post a Comment