Monday, July 11, 2011
Uncle Trevor Came to Town
My little brother drove up to Portland for a wedding and borrowed a car to make the trip down to us to visit. Our boys were so excited that Uncle Trevor was coming to town. We went swimming with him (thanx Hales) and the boys had a blast being launched and just playing with him. Jared came along thank goodness because Tagg was everywhere. I just hung out with my fat feet in the pool.
We later came home and had our Friday night pizza and a movie with him. He spent the night and played a little Wii before heading out the next morning.
It was good to hang out with my little brother, catch up and spend some time with him. Thanks Trevor for making the effort to come see us! We had lots of fun! (yes, that is my huge belly at the bottom of the pic, I thought I would have a baby by now, but she is taking her sweet time and I am getting huge in the mean time)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It looks like you all had fun. I'm glad he made it to visit you.
Look how grown up he is! He looks so much like your Dad! My boys love when my younger brother Jed comes to visit, too. There is just something about the younger single Uncles that boys just love.
And I think you look great! When is your actual due date?
You are gorgeous....huge not even.....all for a beautiful baby girl....can't wait to hear what you name her :)
you can totally tell he is your brother!
Ohmygosh!!! I can't believe that's Trevor?!?! I remember babysitting him a few times at your house. I don't remember where you or your siblings were....he was so little back then!!!! And you look great!!! I am sorry she hasn't come yet...those last few weeks are the HARDEST!!!!! She's just cooking up extra sweet :)
Post a Comment