Monday, August 8, 2011

Fair Going

The local fair came to town. They only have one kids free day so my mom watched Tagg and Lydia while I braved the 90 degree weather and took the older boys.

Checking out the animals in the reptile exhibit.

They had a real live tiger there, he was totally zonked.

Since we only had about a 2 hr. window I bought tickets there, and with prices ridiculous they got to pick 2 rides each to go on. Darin was brave and went on the dragon roller coaster by himself.

He loved it!

They all went on the spinning bears.

Spinning away.

We saw most of a dog show.

Rees & Luke used their last tickets on the bumper cars and had fun.

We saw some more exhibits and animals then headed home. All in all, the boys had fun, but the fair is way too much money! We later went home for a popsicle and then I took all 4 boys swimming, it was so hot!





1 comment: