Thursday, October 6, 2011

Little Lydi

Our Little Lydi is not so little anymore. She had her 2 month check up and weighed in at 12.6 lbs. It pained me as always to watch her get her shots but she did pretty good. She is such a joy to have in our home and I still love dressing her in pink and purple. She started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks! Love it. She is a very good girl and the boys love her.

Finally caught a good smile on camera - these make everything else I'm dealing with worth it.

We love our sweet Lydia!

2 comments:

Camille said...

How I WISH I lived closer to you so I could come love on your sweet, round baby girl!!!!! She is just too, too CUTE!!!!!!! 2 month olds are my ABSOLUTE favorite!!!!! Sigh....

Geoff and Janene said...

Oh my cuteness! Love her!