Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Are We Getting Older?

Jared had another Bday. I have to admit it was pretty pathetic and I'm pretty sure he was disappointed. I have yet to find that balance of husband happiness and family happiness. The week was busy with Vday happenings and Blue and Gold. Jared's bday was on a Saturday that was very booked up already. So Friday night I surprised him to going out to dinner with some of our close friends - to change it up a little. I also invited our niece down to visit and help with the kids. She graciously came down and helped out with our crazy day of, Bball, Elders Quorum stuff, baptism, and kid's bday party. Bless you Kelli!!

This picture cracks me up...1) he looks like Lydia 2) Jared is typically silly especially with the kids and 3) he'll probably kill me that I posted it.

Jared got all 3 meals requested and the kids and I made him a candy gram poster. I was going to order something online for his bday but pulled out last minute due to reviews and just gave him a promise to get it some how. Pretty lame. We did have milkshakes per his request but no candles were blown out...because come to think of it he was too full for his.

All in all Jared had a Bday.
I love that he is dedicated to his family, he is faithful in his faith and devoted to his career.
Love you Jared!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Jared: Just for the record I loved my birthday. Stacey did an awesome job. And the comment in the previous post about me looking forward to making 2 pinewood derby cars was sarcastic.