Before you judge, I'm wearing sweats because YW was right after and they were doing an exercise night. :) It was comfy to wear there.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Pine Wood Derby!
It was that time again...for the Pine Wood Derby! Jared was so excited to make 2 cars this year (sarcasm implied). Luke was super excited to make his car and kept asking us when he could get started. They both designed their own cars, colors and details. Once Jared helped them cut them, they sanded and painted them. Jared helped give them insight on where to put the weight and how much. It helps when your father is a PhD in Physics.

Rees pinning on the mother's pin.
Before you judge, I'm wearing sweats because YW was right after and they were doing an exercise night. :) It was comfy to wear there.



Before you judge, I'm wearing sweats because YW was right after and they were doing an exercise night. :) It was comfy to wear there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment