The cousins eating dinner together.
Day 1: Uncle Kim took the boys to Wahooz where they played, played, and played!
Lydia and I showed up at the end of the day.
More water boats, Jared told the boys to not get him wet...whatever...I winked and Rees and whispered, "get him wet."
Day 2: They went on a hike in the morning (Lydia and I stayed home for naps), and ate huge hamburgers for lunch, played, then later got a snow cone the size of their face.
Day 3: We went to a beach area and played in the water.
The boys were more interested in digging a hole.
Mmm. Watermelon.
Day 4: They all went to a water park and played ALL day. I stayed home with Lydia & Tagg and Jared braved the heat to take Darin around. Then we later meet up and he took Tagg.
It was also Lydia's first Bday! We thought we would be home so we didn't do much, she had no idea.
Love this face.
My niece bought her a cupcake to blow out and eat. So cute.
We then got our car and decided to finally head back home to OR...just in time to pack.
1 comment:
just read through all your new post's. My goodness you guys did a lot of fun things this summer! And a move on top of it all, wow!
Post a Comment