Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Home

While on vacation in UT I was busy calling, looking, faxing to try to pin down a house for us to move into.  We got this great house in the beginning of July while we were in UT!  We feel so blessed that it worked out! 

Rees was stoked about the basketball hoop!

I tried to cook our first Sunday meal from boxes, we hadn't unpacked the kitchen yet. 
I actually managed to make pancakes for breakfast and good ol spaghetti for dinner.
The living room off the kitchen.  We love the extra space!!  There is a garage, storage room - which I love, and a separate family room! 
Not to mention the awesome backyard that the boys LOVE!  There is Jared already mowing the lawn, welcome to a house!  Yeah yardwork!  We are slowly getting settled in and figuring schools out and meeting our new ward. 


5 comments:

bjarnason family said...

LOVE the yard! Super cute house. I need your new number by the way so I can call and get all the details!

Kerry said...

Love your house! It looks so perfect for you guys. I hope you are starting to feel more settled. We will get there sometime. Love to you all!

Owens D.C. said...

Gorgeous house, super jealous :)

Tiffany said...

The house is so cute and the backyard looks awesome. Hope you get to stay there awhile.

Michelle said...

what a great house, and that yard! So awesome! I am jealous!
Hope you guys are getting all settled and unpacked.