Monday, September 17, 2012

Back To School!

We were ready for school to start...but nervous starting new schools and not knowing anyone.  As time ticked down we slowly did the usual shopping for it. 

It's like we had our own little school supply store.

The boys getting all their supplies together the day before school started.

Darin 1st grade - Mrs. Landrus

Rees - 6th grade - Evergreen Middle School
Rees' middle school was a little disorganized and had some difficulty getting all the correct schedules right and Rees had to figure out the bus schedule with a transfer bus included!  He did well though and is slowly getting the hang of it and making some friends.

Luke - 4th grade - Mr. Anyan

Tagg wanted to go to school too and got his backpack all ready.  He's preschool with mommy!

School is back, schedules are crazy, and life is going, going.  Just praying these boys make new friends fast and do well.  

2 comments:

Cami said...

Your boys are going to be fine. They will make friends in no time. I'm going to call you soon. It seems like when I have time to call you it is way to early or way to late. It will get done. It has been way to long since we have talked.

Michelle said...

Wow, that is a LOT of school supplies!
Does it bother you that Ress is in Middle school already? Our school's still have 6th graders in Elementary, which I am so happy about. Nathanael nor I are ready for that yet.