Luke right in the middle going for a block. Luke kicked the ball some, and ran it some and of course got some flag pulls. He enjoyed playing and met some friends.
Poor Lydia got dragged around to all the games and Tagg.
Rees was an older kid on his team and loved every minute of the game! He played quarterback some and loved it. He also played on the line offense and defense.
Here he is running the ball. Rees' team actually won his division. They were so excited! Jared bless his heart braved the cold and rain on his last game to capture some on video. The rest of us chickened out.
Darin helping with a fake handoff.
Darin was hilarious to watch. I don't know if he knew exactly what was going on. His coach was intense and funny. Darin loved it though, he could push people around with a smile!
# 7
Barely got this pic, I had to zoom a bit.
Darin in the middle in the background blocking a kid 3x his size (w/ goggles) and Darin was pushing him back lots of times! That kid has older brothers!
High Fives for a great season!
Darin got an award and certificate. Rees' coach gave them a coupon for KK donuts. Luke got some pats on the back. :) They all loved it and they played hard and did their best. I have a feeling I will be sitting through a lot of HS football games!
No comments:
Post a Comment