Ok that was my soap box...the other morning we were sitting down to a nice big family Sunday breakfast before church. I heard Lydia and went to go get her to join us. To my dismay she was covered in poop...all over. All over the crib, bedding, everywhere. It looked like she was painting with it. And I about died when I looked at her with her binki in her mouth with poop smeared around her mouth. Gross!!
She didn't seemed fazed by it, she seemed happy. She went straight to the tub and I yelled for Jared who grabbed the camera then proceeded to strip her bed. Ewwww!
The blankets are covering the worst of it. Of all my kids to have done this...it was my little princess. That is so not a princess thing to do. After lots of laundry, clorox we finally got it cleaned up. What a crazy morning. Let's just say she wore some full pjs the next few days, not 2 piece ones. :)
1 comment:
Oh course its your princes, that's how life happens! :)
Post a Comment