Friday, February 22, 2013

NeW yEaRs!

New Years we decided to have some family fun! 
We decided to have a family day of "Station Rotations" (Luke came up with that name.)
Each person got to pick one thing they wanted to do with the family and we all participated.

Tagg: he picked Indiana Jones Wii (surprise, surprise).  We all took turns playing different levels.

Darin: wanted to watch a movie, I talked him into watching an old movie I used to watch as a kid that I thought was hilarious and silly - Tiny Toons: Summer Vacation.  

Lydia: We had a 30 minute dance session to music for her - she loves music!

Stacey: I made a homemade game similar to headbandz that we played. 

Jared: was in charge of homemade individual pizzas for dinner.


Rees: headed up a sports tournament on the Wii.  

Luke: wanted to watch Iron Will.  

It still wasn't midnight when we finished so we decided to watch Darin's first choice movie of Despicable Me with ice cream sundaes.  At midnight we watched the apple fall and then sent everyone off to bed.  We had a fun family day!  Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love this idea and the name is so catchy. Don't be surprised if you see this on Raising Lemons someday with full credit to the source of course :)