So I'm still figuring out the pictures and everything happened in reverse order, but I'm too lazy to switch all the pictures around so you get our events in reverse. :)
Some pre Christmas events were few. The boys had some fun Christmas parties at school that they enjoyed and we did a few things here and there.
Some friends invited us over to have appetizers, and do the nativy story and just hang out with them and others. It was fun.
Rees graciously offered to be the donkey.
Luke and Darin had some Christmas Concerts at the school. Since their school is so big they did the different grades on different nights. Which was pretty good since the whole thing lasted about 15 min! So nice.
Darin and he's pointing to his buddy below.
Luke in the middle - I was pretty far back so this picture suffered.
We also had our ward Christmas brunch early on in the month. It was yummy and the primary kids performed a few songs as well.
At the end of November our little town had a Christmas Tree Lighting event. It was free so we decided to check it out. They had carolers, crafts, bounce house - that I had to convince Tagg to go on and he loved it, and some hot chocolate and cookies. They also had a hay ride that the boys caught while Lydia and I hung out. The actual tree lighting wasn't anything spectacular, but it was fun.






No comments:
Post a Comment