Thursday, March 21, 2013

Saint Pattys Day!

St. Patricks Day isn't so bad to celebrate once I looked it up.  It's a celebration of Christianity coming to Ireland.  Thats ok with me, especially when it falls on a Sunday.  

We had green pancakes and green milk but not green bacon.  There were a few lucky 4 leaf clover pancakes in the stack too. ;)

Everyone got a little pot of gold from their Mom.  
Gotta love the internet blog world with all the cute tags and ideas.


Green dinner
I may or may not have gotten a little carried away with the green food coloring for the day.  We were joking we would be peeing green for the next week.  The kids thought it was fun.

I put this in to try to document Darin's green shirt that is actually a St. Patricks Day shirt from ON that was a hand me down.  He was so excited to wear it on the actual day.  Love that boy! 

And mint ice cream parfaits with some cookie crunchies that I got from my friends blog.  So good. 
Happy St. Patricks Day!

1 comment:

Cami said...

You were way more festive than I. The kids kept asking what do we get for St. Patrick's Day. I kept reply nothing. The didn't like my responce.