The sun decided to grace us and all the kids went out to play. Sometimes I feel that is how life is. The storms come in, it's cold and sometimes lonely, but the sun always seems to shine again.
Right now we face the unknown with our future. If we will have a job this year and how to provide for our family. I try to find peace and hope of what I know are truths in our lives. The sun will come, sometimes we just need to wait with faith.
My sunshine and happiness often lies in the walls of my home...I have 5 beautiful kids and a great husband that loves me. I really am blessed.
I love this picture of Tagg & Darin. Tagg was so excited to learn how to swing on his own and they went out in the early morning before school to swing together. Love it!
Here's to faith that the sun will continue to shine & happiness will always grow!
Here's to faith that the sun will continue to shine & happiness will always grow!


2 comments:
I just ADORE your backyard! You really do have your life revolving around scouts, huh? But don't worry, I will be making it up in wedding costs with having 3 GIRLS! OUCH!!! LOL!! I loved your St. Patty's Day fun!
And thank you for sharing your little testimony about having faith that everything will turn out. I needed to hear that to remember it for myself. Thanks :) I'll keep you guys in my prayers. Love ya Stacey!
This was a great post. I love your backyard, love sunshine, and love your positive outlook on life. Even when it is unknown. We were in a similar spot just under 5 years ago. IT WAS HARD! I will keep you guys in my prayers. Hugs!
Post a Comment