I come from a family of 5 boys and one sister. The other day we chatted on the phone for like an hour and a half and I realized how much I love my sister. I am very blessed to have a sister amongst all the boys. There is just something about a person that knows you so well and understands your background and all that you go through and through it all isn't judgmental and loves you anyways. Husbands are great, but there is something special about a sister. I sometimes think I don't know if I want a girl because then I would feel obligated to give her a sister, because I don't know what I would do without mine. I love you J.
These pics are from our birthdays 3 years ago. Our birthdays are 3 days apart. That is totally sad that I don't have more pictures of me and my sister. I need to do something about that.
3 comments:
Thanks for making me feel guilty about not trying to have another girl for Gretch. Just kidding.
That was so sweet. I love you too. When are you moving back here? :)
I so wish i had had a sister growing up. Having Chloe and Diana has been fun watching them grow up and sharing the cool sister bonding moments =)
Post a Comment