Yes...I'm still posting about our trip from 2 weeks ago. I'm slow. I got to share my sisters Bday with her. I took her out and we got pedicures, went to lunch and did some shopping. It was so nice to spend some time with her. I love my sister and miss being close. Jared bless his heart watched all the kids. We had a fun time.
Jared and I got to have a 2 day date/get away thanks to grandma and my awesome sister. We don't have any fun pics we were both so tired. We did some eating, shopping, much needed sleep and saw a movie. It was fun!
But the fun never stops, we headed to Lander,Wyoming for 4th of July celebrations! Lots of Jared's fam came with. Most of us stayed in a new hotel there. The boys thought it was fun. We used the hotel indoor pool a lot. Sat. Jared, Rees and Luke went on a hike to some waterfalls with some cousins. Jared forgot the camera but they say it was beautiful and fun.
We then headed over to a park for our Stenson BBQ. Good food and fun.

The boys found a baseball and a huge stick and had an impromptu baseball game.

Cleaning up the BBQ.
Uncle Kim took Rees and Luke to the local carnival and they loved all the rides and treats.
We then headed to the big firework show that is amazing here. I realized how much I don't take pictures. Sorry.

They hand out free watermelon and ice cream.

All the cousins waiting for the fireworks to start. I love Darin giving Rees a ninja move to the throat. The cute red head to the left was going around trying to kiss Darin saying they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Kissing cousins! Darin wasn't so excited.

I caught this pic of Luke hoarding a sandwich, pop and three licorice.

The Red Coats are coming!! They did a little reenactment of the war and told the story of it through out the fireworks with music and such. It's pretty awesome and we were soo close.
We headed back to UT the next day to get back and pack again for another trip.

We said goodbye to Jared's cute grandma and headed out.

I was so ready to just get back, but Jared convinced us to stop and take a pic of the red canyon.

Wyoming is so beautiful!
2 comments:
Too much fun!
You guys sure have been busy! Love all the pictures. And isn't WY so gorgeous? Such beautiful land and sky. Love the pic of you and the boys. So fun to "see" you as a Mommmy! :)
Post a Comment