Thursday, October 7, 2010
Shoe Fetish!
One lazy night the boys were cleaning up and most the things laying around were Jared and mine shoes.(mainly Jared). The boys thought it was funny to walk around in them. Luke cracked me up in those high heels.


Tagg has a fetish, that as soon as you get in the door, he wants you to take off your shoes. If you don't he will do it for you. What a cutey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't have your email address...could you email me at debi.owens@gmail.com
p.s. remind me to tell you the story about my dental malpractice suit.
you better save that pic for when he's in high school for his senior collage! awwwesome!!
I think Tagg's hair is the longest I have every seen on any of your boys EVER! Cute curls. Sure do love you guys.
Post a Comment