Tuesday, December 7, 2010
The Tree Goes Up
Darin has been the driving force to get our Christmas decorations up. He has been begging me ever since we have been back from our trip. I got up most the decor and was waiting for Jared's help for the tree. Finally last Saturday we put up our little fake tree. Yes, we live in Oregon and we have a fake tree - it really is the way to go. The boys were so excited to decorate it and help out. Love this time of year!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
when Jeremy came over to borrow the bungee the other day he asked if we should buy you a tree! I said, she likes the fake tree. He was in shock! :)
I can't bring myself to get a fake tree, but the up-side to them that I am jealous of is no pine needle mess, and you can put them up early without worrying about it dying before Christmas!!!
P.S. And if that is what you call disgusting looking...well, then you do not want to see me on a lazy Sat morning!!!!
I love the little tree. And for disgusting look, I don't see it.
U look great. It's saturday morning, we get it! :) But that's why I prefer taking the pictures. Heee!! :)
I think you look great, too!
So hey, the tree is a little on the small side but you all love it and that is what really matters. :) I have thought about getting a fake one, too. But like Camille, I just LOVE that tree smell! Though I could totally do without the pine needle mess as well. Ugh.
So you must have known that just last week I was trolling Facebook looking for you. And then I get your Christmas email with your blog address! Even better! Be prepared to be blog stalked. And I live in Seattle and have a fake tree too. I am surrounded by evergreens and they still cost $50 every year. Not gonna do it.
Post a Comment